DJ RISE- No Good DJ RISE- No Good

Great Remix

Very good remix - I actually think it is as good as the original. The only suggestion I would make is to raise the volume on the sampled synth at the beginning. Nice song.

DJ-RISE responds:

Thanks mate. LOL.

This is one of my first attempts at the harder stuff. If I could go back and fix a few things (which I can't) I'd fix some problems with EQing, volume levels and just some little tweaking on FX. Just minimal things that make a big dfference.

'As good as the original'.......ZOMG! For someone to say that a song I remixed is as good as the original (especially when it is an orignal by The Prodigy- who are my idols) is something unbelievably cool/ XD :P That is a real honour. LOL.

Thanks for your support mate. LOL.

DJ RISE- Belguim DJ RISE- Belguim

Very Pro Indeed

I agree with the first reviewer. This sounds like pro music. Nice job, buddy! I won't be surprised if I see the name DJ Rise in some record store in the future.

DJ-RISE responds:

...Or DJing at a dance event near you. ROFL. THat'd be so damn awesome. I could get you in for free. LOL. Just for writing a good review about me. XD

I'd even give you a backstage pass. LOL.

I put a lot of effort into making this song. There is something I don't like about it though. At the start, when the chords finish and the lead starts filtering in, the notes sound out of tune. But that is only because of the low filter. I tried to fix it but I couldn't, so I covered it with echoes from the chord. Hopefdully it did the trick.

Thanks for your review! :D:D

Ciao.

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

VEEERY NICE

WOW. RESPECK. THAT IS PRO.

The Matrix DNB The Matrix DNB

NICE

This is a very good DNB translation. Really nice job.

Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time

Good Idea

I think this was an amazing idea, being a big time soundtrack fan (video games, movies). The haunting melodies were great, but I just don't like the piano and guitar that much. Good Job though.

Gonzalez Gonzalez

WOW... NIIIICE

That was really good, and I haven't heard anything like that before. Nice job, man.

Ravy responds:

Lol, I just made that for fun, it sounded kinda cool and a bit like them Indian desi songs (e.g. Panjabi MC :D).
Thanks for the review.

Riot Riot

It could be amazing

That opening line sounded really good... Once the song starts its good, but if you used a more upbeat tune it could be amazing... I'm looking forward to some of your future work. I just started making music. It will be up on Newgrounds later. Look for the name DusanN.

Ravy responds:

Yes it doesn't sound very right at some spots. I do want to make a full song of that one, so I'll see what I can do. ;)
Thanks for the review, I'll be looking out for your work too.