Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

That was sooo funny!

That was so fast paced. It was hilarious. You have a really good sense of humour man. I honestly don't find flash videos this funny. I gave flash another chance today, and man did you get me hooked again.

-Play- -Play-

THAT WAS REALLY COOL

Really cool and unique. I haven't seen stomp either. I've seen a bit. It wasn't as good in my opinion. I liked your beat. That was nice.

The 5 Shades of Green The 5 Shades of Green

That Wasn't Very Good

I was interested in this because green is my favourite colour. Lime green to be specific. I think it's because I love soccer. Whatever the reason, I don't like to put people down, but this was bad. The music in most of them was very good, but bad artwork, and plots/points really overshadowed the whole deal. It was a really cool idea though. I hope you consider this kind of thing again. Just get some more people to screen it before posting it up.
PS. Redo Green!!!

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

The Best Part Was the Music

It was a fun game, but the music was the best. It really suited the scenes, especially the bar scene (Scene 1). And oh yeah, for any other reviewers, please don't reveal plot elements in reviews. We read reviews before viewing, not after. Nice work on this.

DJ RISE- No Good DJ RISE- No Good

Great Remix

Very good remix - I actually think it is as good as the original. The only suggestion I would make is to raise the volume on the sampled synth at the beginning. Nice song.

DJ-RISE responds:

Thanks mate. LOL.

This is one of my first attempts at the harder stuff. If I could go back and fix a few things (which I can't) I'd fix some problems with EQing, volume levels and just some little tweaking on FX. Just minimal things that make a big dfference.

'As good as the original'.......ZOMG! For someone to say that a song I remixed is as good as the original (especially when it is an orignal by The Prodigy- who are my idols) is something unbelievably cool/ XD :P That is a real honour. LOL.

Thanks for your support mate. LOL.

DJ RISE- Belguim DJ RISE- Belguim

Very Pro Indeed

I agree with the first reviewer. This sounds like pro music. Nice job, buddy! I won't be surprised if I see the name DJ Rise in some record store in the future.

DJ-RISE responds:

...Or DJing at a dance event near you. ROFL. THat'd be so damn awesome. I could get you in for free. LOL. Just for writing a good review about me. XD

I'd even give you a backstage pass. LOL.

I put a lot of effort into making this song. There is something I don't like about it though. At the start, when the chords finish and the lead starts filtering in, the notes sound out of tune. But that is only because of the low filter. I tried to fix it but I couldn't, so I covered it with echoes from the chord. Hopefdully it did the trick.

Thanks for your review! :D:D

Ciao.

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

VEEERY NICE

WOW. RESPECK. THAT IS PRO.